It is officially Spring. The Bradford Pear trees are in full bloom (and this whole time I thought they were Dogwoods), daffodils sway happily in the breeze, and everything will soon be coated in a thick coat of yellow. Hooray?! Regardless: goodbye, Winter! Cold and snow be gone! Welcome sun and rain! In celebration of the thaw after two epic snow storms, Sue and I have put together a Spring to-do list of things we are determined to do these next few months.
- Put James’ compost bin to use and start an herb garden.
- Start going on runs with Boomer.
- Learn how to make my own kimchi.
- Take a weekend trip with James, sans kids.
- Read a good book.
Lol, Jin’s list items sound like a New Years resolutions. Teeny bit different from mine…
- Spring clean the mess out of our house.
- Pumice stone my busted feet so I can wear sandals.
- Keep my new plants alive. (There’s a first time for everything!)
- Wash the car once a week to avoid yellow car shame.
- Catch up on Suits as soon as I finish purging.
We are hoping that our lists not only inspire us to get off the couch and keep us accountable [speak for yourself, honey. 6. Sit on my couch more. -Sue], but also inspire you to create your own to-do list. What are some things you would like to get done this Spring?