At the end of 2013, Jin and I cast off into the open seas of the Internet, steering our little bloggy boat hither and tither wondering ever so often, “Are we there yet?”
Its been quite a year(ish) of determining our destination, and since I’m feeling so philosophical (and apologetically metaphorical), I’d have to conclude that the sisterhood of the traveling kimchibelle blogs embraced the wandering (mostly) for what it was.
In the words of that other great philosopher, Gandalf the Grey, “Not all who wander are lost (!)”
The posts we’ve written are of our interests, neuroses, love, losses, wins, and “special” humors – we can only hope that further exploration into our peculiar selves will lead us to truer versions of who we are meant to be (eternal optimist!).
Thus, a few weeks ago, we spent an evening high-fiving, eyebrow raising, “gurl-please”-ing, and arguing (duh) so we could decide how to keep the party boat a-floating.
Although I wish I could show you a picture of a creative paper napkin session, the great plan was too simple to bother writing down. And so, from my (perfect) memory I hereby declare:
In 2015 we will…
- switch from writing 1-2 times week to 2 posts a month with the odd extra thrown in on occasion
- write more detail rich posts on pulling off Korean events in Atlanta (ex. dol)
- explore and report more on Korean (or Asian) interest experiences in Atlanta (ex. NoRaeBang/Karaoke)
- seek out new and exciting Asian food and beverage spots to snap those food porn shots like it’s 2012
- do more cool things and write about them if “things” are not boring and our pictures are not ugly
As always, thank you for putting up with our shenanigans and making this tiny cove a swell place to splash around in. Cheers to lofty quests and misadventures alike, and as we sail out into the deep, pray the lord our blog to keep (yes, we might still be a wee bit scurred of drowning in teh vast interwebs). Namaste, ya’ll. 🙂